The Admiralty Digital List of Lights provides lights and fog signal information for more than 70,000 unique light structures worldwide and provides fast , efficient updates weekly, via internet, email or CD.
- Global coverage automatically updated in seconds, via the internet, email or CD.
- Graphical and textual search facilities enable information to be located quickly & easily
- printable to aid accurate passage planning
- Can be used in places of paper Lights List-please check with your regulatory authority
- Areas 1 and 2 – Northern Europe and the Baltic
- Area 3 – Northern waters
- Area 4 – Mediterranean and Black Seas
- Area 5 – Indian Ocean (northern part) and Red Sea to Singapore
- Area 6 – Singapore to Japan
- Area 7 – Australia, Borneo and Philippines
- Area 8 – Pacific Ocean including New Zealand
- Area 9 – North America (east coast) and Caribbean
- Area 10 – South Atlantic and Indian Ocean (southern part)
Additional areas can be purchased during the licence period, expiring on the same date as the original licence.